MEMORANDUM FOR THE AMERICAN MEDIA
Subject: Report of lies, unfair, and discriminatory practices of the Seminole County Democratic Party against Candidate Rod Joseph, Combat Veteran and Purple Heart Recipient
BLUF: The Seminole County Democratic Party declined numerous meeting requests with the campaign of Rod Joseph. Because of such blatant disregard of our requests and their ongly display of disrespect and unfair treatment toward the candidate and the constituents of Seminole county, the campaign management to elect Rod Joseph is taking the issue to the American media to ensure no ensure candidate received such unjust treatments.
1. The Rod Joseph’s Campaign Management Team received a letter from the Seminole County Democratic Party on July 13, 2022, informing the campaign of their unanimous decision to no more extensive support for Rod Joseph’s campaign.
2. The Seminole County Democratic Party claimed that Rod Joseph violated the Seminole County Memorandum of Understanding due to numerous campaign finance violations.
3. The Seminole County Democratic Party advanced that the Florida Division of Elections reported these campaign finance violations on June 27, 2022.
4. Without allowing the campaign any due process, the Seminole County Democratic Party removed Rod Joseph from all their communication platforms. It returned all materials that the campaign gave them to promote the candidate.
5. To date, the Florida Division of Elections has not informed the campaign of any violations. The campaign submitted financial reports as required by governing rules, laws, regulations, and policies.
6. The campaign has reached out several times by email and phone calls to the Seminole County Democratic Party to request a meeting to discuss the situation and ultimately rectify the situation.
7. The Seminole County Democratic Party declined all requests for meetings with the campaign.
8. Rod Joseph’s Campaign Management Team summoned the Seminole County Democratic Party to provide proof of these violations. If they cannot do so, Rod Joseph’s Campaign Management Team is requesting that they offer a public apology to Rod Joseph, a combat veteran, and a purple heart recipient. Moreover, the campaign demands that the Seminole County Democratic Party relist Rod Joseph on all their public communication platforms and that the candidate resumes campaigning and canvassing with them.
9. The campaign deemed such a decision unfair and unjust, causing unlimited prejudice to Rod Joseph and the Seminole Country as the constituents are unaware that another candidate is running for State Representative in District 36.
10. Rod Joseph’s Campaign Management Team urges the media to investigate such a matter to determine whether there have been precedents or histories of unfair treatment of candidates with the highest wits to bring truth and diversity to Florida government and politics.
Dr. Bobb RJJF Rousseau